Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post for SearchMinistry.
What We Look for
Successful guest post contributions should be comprehensive, data-driven, interesting, and educational. To increase your chances of getting published on our blog, ensure that your contribution,
- Is 100% original and unpublished. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Is a relevant, well-researched post ,preferably 1500+ words.
- Includes subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs which make the article more readable.
- Only includes claims that are backed by links to credible research or case studies. Avoid citing our competitors, and using any irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- Includes examples and relevant images to illustrate your point. Avoid using stock photos.
Topics We Cover
- SEO ( Search Engine Optimisation )
- Local SEO
- Enterprise SEO
- SEO Migration
- SEO Audits
- SEO keywords research
- Google Ads / Display Network etc
- Programatic Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Digital Marketing Tools & Reviews
- Any other relevant topics to digital marketing
- Submissions must meet the SearchMinistry quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion and make minor edits to your article.
- Your article must be 1500+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can have a maximum of 2 self-serving links. One to your site (nofollow link) and the other to any social media channel in the author bio. You are free to link to other quality resources to add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count under 4.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For example, linking to dating sites, Credit related sites, etc. aren’t allowed.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images and videos are encouraged, as they make the article look further enticing to the reader.
- Images width should be 580 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
- To submit your article idea, please fill the form below.
Consider These when You Write for Us
- We decided to open up for guest posting to give our readers and fellow digital marketers a chance to build their profile as an expert in the digital marketing industry. So we like to work with real people and not with SEO link builders who are only after building links.